Monday, June 25, 2012

New School Year, New Posts

I was pleasantly surprised last night when I opened my e-mail and saw that I had been nominated for a 2012 Most Fascinating Special Education Blog Award. This has lit a fire under me to continue this blog with the intentions I had last year when I started it. Share what I know, don't know, and everything in between.

I had a lot of success in the classroom this year and I'd like to toot my own horn about it if I may. I'd also like to hear from other teacher bloggers to see if any of the tidbits I share have been helpful. So, with the official end to the school year only 5 days behind me, I'd like to re-introduce Classroom in the Corner. 


Here are my plans and what I hope you will look forward to:

Tips and tricks on everything from data collection, classroom structure, student work boxes, and more!

Information and examples of how to use forms of student communication such as Picture Exchange Communications, Ipod's, Ipad's, signs, and more!


Everything and anything related to food in the classroom (and sometimes at home), from getting kids to eat new foods, using food as reinforcement, or following dietary restrictions such as Gluten Free/ Casein Free in the classroom. 

These three categories will be the base of this blog. If I can manage to post once a week in each category then I'll be a happy camper...I mean blogger. I hope you'll join me as I start my blogging adventures once again!



1 comment:

  1. OOO!! I especially look forward to the food blog posts! I love doing food at school! Last year my kids made a cookie cake, boiled Easter eggs, had various food reinforcers, and our school had "healthy snack" through a grant.

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete