Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day Jitters and Guilt

Today  is the first day of school for the kids and I have the jitters. Despite the fact that I have spent the last 5 weeks working in the classroom and prepping, I still don't feel done. I brought a  bunch of stuff home with me this weekend to work on while sitting on the couch, but I admit that I didn't touch it at all yesterday and now I  feel super guilty.

And, I forgot to set my alarm this morning.  I meant to get up at 5:00 AM, but I didn't get up until 6:00 AM instead. I woke up at 4:15 this morning and contemplated getting up then, and I should have. Now I feel rushed. Well, obviously not that rushed if I'm sitting here typing this...

Wish me luck on my first day back.

3 comments:

  1. No one knows that you feel unprepared by you...the kids will never know the difference...you'll do just fine! I've had such withdrawals from the internet all week...ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the way it always goes :) Good luck today.

    http://rtiandyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi:) I tagged you in my latest blog post, and I can't wait to learn more about you!

    http://toad-allyexceptionallearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete